Instructions for Signing-up for Courses
- At the top of the page, click ‘Shop’ on the blue navigation bar. You will be presented with the 2 available courses: Understanding HIPAA & Accessing and Sharing: Provider and Understanding HIPAA & Accessing and Sharing: Payer.
- Click on the picture or title of the course you wish to take.
- You will need to enter your billing information as well as create an account before continuing.
- After creating an account will you be sent an email confirming your order and your created account.
- You can access all the courses you are enrolled under ‘Take Your Courses’ in the top menu navigation bar. Click on the course you wish to resume.
Instructions for Continuing Course
- If you are not already logged in, click ‘Log In’ at the top, blue navigation bar.
- Click ‘Take My Courses’.
- You will see all the courses you are currently enrolled in.
- You will see your progress on each unit in the course. Click on the unit you want to start.
- You will not be able to skip ahead to any of the other units or the post-assessment until you go through each mandatory unit/.
- To see your grades on each assessment, click ‘Workbook’.
- You may retake units, assessments, or the entire course at any time.
Instructions for obtaining your Certificate
You are required to read through every page and answer each question before you may continue to the next unit. You MUST pass with a 70% for each quiz and assessment in order to move on to the next unit and to obtain your certificate.
You will be able to access your certificate afterward by going to your Profile under ‘Take Your Courses’.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we haven’t answered your questions about the training series yet, take time to browse through our FAQ. Feel free to contact us by phone or email at any time!
Do I get a certificate for completing the courses?
Do I need to have my sound on to take the courses?
What grade do I need in order to pass?
You must receive a 70% on your post-assessment to get your certificate of completion. If you get under a 70% you can always retake the post-assessment or the entire course.